Zettex Primer Z-05 is a primer based on polyurethane and solvents for the
optimum adhesion of Zettex MS polymers on porous surfaces. Improves the
adhesion of Zettex MS polymers and provides protecting for example on wooden
structures behind façade panels. Gives an attractive black finish. Improves the
adhesion of Zettex MS 65 to cementbonded façade cladding.
• Gives head joints between the boards an attractive black finish
• Improves the adhesion of Zettex MS 60 to cement-bonded façade cladding
• Can 1 L
• Black and Transparent
Zettex Primer Z-05 can be used for brickwork, wood and concrete.
• Apply Zettex Primer Z-05 in one opaque layer and allow to dry for at least 1 hour. The moisture content of the wooden framing may not exceed 18%!
• Apply the Zettex Fixeerband when Zettex Primer Z-05 has fully hardened (1 to 24 hours) in a vertical, continuous line. Press firmly and cut off with a sharp knife. Do not yet remove the cover paper from the Zettex Fixeerband
• Use Zettex Profireiniger to clean the back of the board at the place of adhesion. Thoroughly clean with Zettex Witte or Bonte tricot cloths.
Board adhesive application
• Only apply Zettex MS 60 with the closable nozzle supplied next to the Zettex Fixeerband.
• Now remove the cover paper from the Zettex Fixeerband Apply the board within a period of 10 minutes after the removal of the cover paper. When the board has come into contact with the Zettex Fixeerband no more changes are possible. When the board has been positioned correctly press it firmly. Hands can finally be cleaned with the Zettex Cleaning Wipes
|| +0 to +35℃
|| 1.35 g/ml
|Frost-resistance during transport
|| To -15 ℃