Zettex MS 55 Polymer is an all-round
adhesive and joint sealant for use in
construction and for bonding all types of
material except PE and PP. Zettex MS 55
Polymer has a broad range of applications
and is suitable for use on any substrate.
This polymer is extremely versatile and is
the one stop solution for all your adhesive
• Adhesive and joint filling compound in one
• Durable & UV-resistant
• Very good adhesion to many building materials.
• Extremely strong.
• Permanently elastic
• Solvent- and isocyanate-free.
• Tube 290 ml, available in white, black, grey and transparent.
• The Zettex MS 55 can be used as an adhesive and sealant. Zettex MS 55 adheres very well to most building materials, is permanently elastic, enormously strong and is for both internal and external use.
• Zettex MS 55 is also highly suitable for sealing seams and connection joints. It can be perfectly painted over with most alkyd resin- and water-based paints.
Before using Zettex MS 55 surfaces must be free of dust and grease. Zettex Profireinger can be used for this. Then spray Zettex MS 55 evenly in the joint with the Zettex Caulkgun and smooth with Zettex Easyfinish. Non-cured residues can be removed with the Zettex Profireinger.
|Basic raw material
|| Silyl Modified Polymer (SMP)
|Number of components
|| approx. 1.55 g/ml
|| approx. 55
|| approx. 2.2 MPa (ISO 37)
|Elongation at break
|| approx. 250% (ISO 37)
|Skin formation (start)
|| approx. 15 mins (at +20 °C/RH 50%)
|| approx. 3 mm/24 hours (at +20 °C/RH 50%)
|Max. permissible deformation
|| approx. 15%
|| From +5 °C
|| -40°C to +100 °C, temporary +180 ° C
|| Not sensitive to frost