Zettex MS 25 Ultraseal is suitable for use on almost every surface. Zettex MS 25 Ultraseal can be used for sealing the most common joints. Zettex MS 25 Ultraseal can be painted with the most common water based paint systems. Drying delay times may occasionally occur. Testing in advance is recommended. Zettex MS 25 Ultraseal is also suitable as a barrier in chemical active and wet environments.Material
• Retains its elastic properties permanently
• Excellent absorption of acoustic vibrations
• Fast-curing, 3 mm per 24 hours and shrinkage free.
• High mechanical resistance.
• Prevents fungal and bacterial growth.
• No contamination of edges when used on marble and natural stone.
• Does not contain isocyanate, solvents or silicone.
• Paintable with the most common water based paint systems.
• Cartridge 290 ml
• Sausage 600 ml
• White, grey, RAL 9001, Antracit 7016, brown and black. Other colours available on request.
For sealing all kinds of joints around window and door frames, plasterwork, glazing, wall exteriors and floors. The surface to be treated, has to be clean and free from grease and dust. You can prepare the surface by using Zettex Profi Cleaner. Porous surfaces can be prepared by using the Zettex Primer Z-05. After the application of the MS 25 You can use Zettex Easy Finish to get a perfect result. Besides that we advise to paint within a few days after the applications, for the best result. The capability of the paint must be checked before the application.
|| 29 Shore A
|| 3 mm per 24 hrs
|| +5°C to +40°C
|Elongation at break
|| 500 m/pa per second
|Density in g/ml
|Allowable temperature range
|| -40°C tot +90°C
|| 1.3 n/mm²