2C PU Fast Plug is a fast curing, easy to use structural 2-part polyurethane adhesive which slightly expands 10-20% ideal for all sorts of assembly jobs. 2C PU Fast Plug cures by a chemical reaction of the two components forming a durable polymer resistant to elevated temperature, moisture and many solvents and chemicals.
2C PU Fast Plug is specially designed for small, quick and repair jobs. The use of 2C PU Fast Plug yields a fast turnaround due to early sanding and painting capability. 2C PU Fast Plug shows good sag resistance properties, allowing vertical application and offers excellent gap filling properties. It bonds on a wide range of substrates such as: Plasterboard, Concrete, Stone, Ceramics, Marble, Wood and more.
2C PU Fast Plug doesn’t contain VOC and can be used outdoor and indoor.
For application as a liquid wall-plug
1. Drill a hole in the substrate.
2. Use a perforated sleeve (10mm or 12mm diameter) for hollow substrates.
3. Spray the liquid plug into the hole until it almost comes out of the predrilled hole.
4. Wait for about 1 minute for the product to expand.
5. Cut off the excess material within 3 minutes.
6. When the liquid plus has hardened, pre-drill with an iron drill about 1mm smaller than the screw. That is, for a 4mm diameter hole, use a 3mm bit. This is done to prevent splitting.
7. You can now turn the screw into the plug.
|Check out this information in our Technical Data Sheet|