Structure is a plastoelastic one-component, water based mastic, with an added
structure grain, that cures fast under evaporation of water, used for sealing
finishing joints and filling interior cracking. Zettex Flexcryl Structure forms
a durable flexible seal and can be painted, Zettex Flexcryl Structure gives a
• Water based. No odour.
• Compatible with paints.
• Free of solvents, isocyanate and silicone.
• Adhesion to most common building substrates.
• Easy tooling. Wash-up with water.
• Beautiful structure finish
• 310 ml cartridge
• Colours white, grey and brown. Other colours are available on request.
Fields of application
• For sealing interior finishing joints for walls, partitions, ceiling and skirting boards.
• Connection joints on window sills, between masonry, etc.
• For filling cracks, board joints, around shutter formwork, etc.
• Suitable for bonding expanded polystyrene on absorbent substrates.
• Suitable on all usual porous building substrates.
After substrate preparation, apply Zettex Flexcryl Structure with the Zettex Caulkgun. The sealant should be smoothed using a tool moistened with water before skinning for a perfect sealant surface.
Smoothing is not only recommended for aesthetic reasons, but also guarantees close contact and good adhesion to the substrate. Remove any masking tape used immediately after smoothing. Fresh product and tools can be cleaned with water.
• Fresh product must be protected from condensed moisture or rainwater, until a solid skin has formed.
• The product cures by means of desiccation (water evaporation). High humidity, low temperatures and high joint depth can delay skin formation and curing significantly.
• If applied outdoors, the joint must be protected from driving rain and continuous exposure to moisture/water.
• During drying, the colour will slightly change.
• The product is compatible with most paint systems. Due to the large number of paints and varnishes available, we strongly suggest a compatibility test before application.
• It should not be applied on bituminous or tar containing substrates, and to materials that bleed oils or plasticizers.
• It must not be used in contact with untreated metals (oxidation risk).
|| Water based acrylic sealant
|| Non-slump paste
|| Approx. 1.74 g/ml
|Skin forming time
|| Approx. 45 min. (at 23℃ ; 50 % R.H.)
|Application temperature range
|| +5 to +40 degrees.
|PROPERTIES OF THE CURED PRODUCT
|| (at 23℃ ; 50 % R.H.)
|| -20 to + 80 degrees
|Shore A Hardness
|| (ISO 868) Approx. 25 (6mm thick film)
|Max. Tensile (ISO 37)
|| Approx. 0,20 MPa
|Elongation at break (ISO 37)
|| >200 %