Zettex Threadlock Medium is an anaerobic formulation designed to be used on parts in an “as received” condition, such as those with protective films (oils) etc.
• Use as a conventional medium strength threadlocker on cleaned parts with strengths up to 12 N.m
• Use as a convenient all-purpose threadlocker on oily parts with 8-10 N.m
• Bottle 50 ml
Store in a cool area out of direct sunlight. Shelf life 12 months @ 20°c.
Zettex Threadlock Medium is designed for direct application onto as received parts where a light oily film exists or where contamination from surrounding parts is a problem.
- Removes thick deposits of grease or dirt. Apply adhesive to threads and assemble parts.
- Apply adhesive to threads and assemble parts.
- Parts should be left for 15 minutes to reach handling strength working strength 1 hour.
|| <15 mins @ 20 °C
|Viscosity Brookfield Sp3 @20rpm @ 25°C
|| 1200-1800 thixotropic
|| 12 months
|Max Operating Temp
|| -55 to +150°C