Zettex Superlube Hexaflon is developed to create a dry film, low friction surface, effective over a wide temperature range. The Superlube is resistant against temperatures between -40 °C and 220 °C. Due to dry properties, Zettex Superlube Hexaflon does not attract dirt.
• Extremely fast drying
• Outstanding chemical resistance.
• Outstanding light resistance
• Exceptional thermal stability
• Non-grease dry film does not attract airborne dirt and grit.
• Lowest coefficient of friction of all lubricants.
|Appearance||An opaque, non-homogeneous milky liquid|
|Specific Gravity||0.700 +/- 0.15 at 20 degrees|
|Flammability, as supplied||Extremely flammable, flash point below -20|
|Composition Data||A dispersion of PTFE in isopropanol, and naphtha [petroleum], hydrotreated, light, in a butane/isobutane/propane propellant.|
|Non Volatiles % m/m||0.1-5.0|
|Service temperature (Continuous)||Up to 250 ℃|
|Active content % m/m , as supplied||40-50|
|Consistency||Free flowing liquid|
|Service temperature (Intermittent)||Up to 300 ℃|